Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting...

So I can't believe it's already February...so much happened in January.  Including the birth of my nephew, who I adore (thank goodness!  Seriously...I was worried I'd resent him a little...)  But really, I adore him.  And I love spending time with him and my sis...it just gets hard when my mom's around and talks constatnly how she loves being a grandma--that part still stings me.

I also had my follow-up appointment with my ob/gyn in January.  While I was expecting to get a referral to an RE, I actually got an RX straight from her for Clomid, which I will be starting hopefully any day now...just waiting for AF to come...never wanted it so bad.  This will be the first time I won't be depressed whn it gets here--because this is the first time I can actively do something about keeping it away for the next 9 months.  :)

Along with the rx I got some more lab work orders for when I start as well...but the other labs from my first visit were all a-ok.

Well, that's all.  My life right now consists of waiting for AF--I'm on CD 34 so can be any day now, within the next 10 days I'm hoping.  Feeling a little crampy so mabe it's coming sooner than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment