Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AF is finally here!!!

OK, so I finally got AF last night...yay!  So now I get to start taking Clomid on Saturday for this Clomid Challenge...

Alright, let's be real. I'm TERRIFIED!!!  I'm so scared in so many ways.  For starters, at the lowest level of scaredness...I'm afraid of the side effects...I have to work Saturday night...what if I'm dizzy or vomiting or something worse?  ugh...

THEN, I'm terrified that it's not going to work.  I just learned that I can only do this drug 6 times...in my LIFETIME.  I thought it was 6 times and then you had to take a break...but apparantly, it's forever.  So I think if this round doesn't do it, I'm going to go see an RE.  Don't need to waste time or medication right...?

ALSO, I'm sort of terrified of it working.  For many reasons.  For one, I've wanted to be pregnant for so long, I don't knwo what to do when it really happens!  And then what if it'stwins...?  UGH.  OK...things will be alright...going to the lab tomorrow for my first bloodwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment